Ravens Tailgate 2015
Ravens Tailgate 2015 | Baltimore Ravens Tailgate Party Bus & Limo Rentals
Baltimore Ravens Party Bus & Limo Rental Service is the way to experience the game in style!
Going to Baltimore Ravens Stadium to watch Baltimore Ravens game? Regardless of what game your into or what team you cheer for, you’ll feel like a true fan as you pull up to the front of the Baltimore Ravens Stadium in your best price party bus or limousine. We offer a large fleet of limos and luxury limo coach party buses that can suit up to 56 committed fans, and if your looking to go TAILGATING, why not rent one of our luxurious SUV stretch limos (Escalade Limousine, Navigator Limousine, Expedition Limousine, Denali Limousines or Hummer H2 Limousine) and host a wonderful gathering prior, and then after the game?
Tips for Tailgating 2015
How to Keep Your Tailgate Clean
- Have plenty of trash bags on hand
- Provide napkins for people to clean themselves with after eating
- Avoid messy foods like saucy wings, which seem to get all over your face and hands no matter what!
- If you’re handling meats, be sure to bring hand sanitizer
How to Make Your Tailgate More Comfortable
- Bring plenty of chairs so people aren’t left standing
- Make sure the food fits the weather (i.e. chili when it’s cold or ice cold drinks when it’s hot)
- Avoid setting up in the middle of the parking lot so your party won’t be interrupted by passing cars
* Please note that tents are not permitted in parking lots.
How to Not Be Wasteful When Tailgating
- Bring food in Tupperware so it’s easy to pack up and take home when finished
- Provide smaller portioned foods so people won’t eat half and then dispose of it
- Keep your meats wrapped and separate from other food items until you’re ready to cook
- Designate a bag for recycling
How to Make Your Tailgate Fun
- Bring games to play like Cornhole and Ladder Ball
- Get the music pumping to get your tailgate jumping
- Cook-up some Baltimore favorites so you always have the home-field advantage
- Have a “Ray Lewis Entrance” dance off
How to Make Friends While Tailgating
- Clean-up your area when you are finished
- Bring extra food and drinks to share with your new friends.
- Don’t throw footballs too close to the grills
- Display your Ravens pride throughout your tailgate